Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ASM '09

I'm returning from the 11th Annual Alabama Soap Meeting held in Prattville, AL for the Alabama Soap and Candle Association. I'm so glad I took the leap and went for my first time. I met wonderful people who were friendly, knowledgeable,and sharing. My table was great. I sat with both veteran soapers and newbies. I have to give a little shout out to Linda Stevens of GA, who was a first timer like me; Regina Mowrer of GA also, who got mudded with me and posted a funny picture of our experience on my Facebook page;Grace Smith,who is a wealth of knowledge and a sweetheart; and Jan and Bob Kelley who compliment one another well by happily supporting each other. I think I sat at an awesome table and just to think I was nervous about going to such a large gathering not knowing anyone. I look forward to it again and maybe my new pals will let me pull up a seat next to them. Thanks a bunch for the memories!

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Alabama Soap Meeting, Aimee! ~Regina

    ReplyDelete